In-House. Specific. Practicable.
FRM Workshop for your organisation, typically for your FSAG
You are serious about fatigue risk management in your organisation and want a group of people, typically your members of the Fatigue Safety Action Group (FSAG) to be trained for competence.
In addition to the public Fatigue Management Seminars this workshop is taking into account your specific operational characteristics and data.
Major benefit of this in house training is the specific fatigue risk assessment of your operation. This will be an additional benefit for the efficiency of your FSAG.
Three day workshop as initial, two days for recurrent.
Highlights of the FRM Workshop:
• FSAG composition, tasks, methods
• Identify relevant scientific research for your organisation
• Identification of your fatigue hazards
• Fatigue investigation processes for your investigations
• Specific fatigue risk assessment methodologies applicable to your operation
• Evaluation of effectiveness of mitigations
• Performance indicators and monitoring
• Bio-mathematical models and their role in your FRMS
Target group of the FRM Workshop:
This three-day seminar addresses all relevant topics for experts. Experts, that are responsible to oversee, implement, maintain or adopt a Safety Management System (SMS) or Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS) in their organisation.
• CAAs with their dedicated SMS, FRM or FTL officers and their CASIs
• Airlines with their nominated employees
• FRM(S) Managers, Champions, Coordinators
• Head of Planning Departments
• Operational Managers
• FSAG Members
In house workshops are at a place of your choice.
Language during seminars
English or German
Booking and fees
Contact us for more information and offers by using the contact sheet below.