Public. Consistent. Proven.
Public Fatigue Management Seminars
You have or you intent to develop your own people to become fatigue experts. You want to manage your operational fatigue risk through your SMS or FRMS and deliver your own FRM Trainings to your employees. The FRM Seminars for experts are the ideal opportunity to benefit from 10-years of operational FRMS experience of Kristjof Tritschler.
Even though no prerequisites are required for this expert seminar, participation may be very beneficial for experts with FRMS experience.
Seminar contents are consistent with up to date regulations and latest guidance material. This is complemented by proven, practicable methodologies and processes that are not contained in depth in regulatory guidance material.
Highlights of the Fatigue Management Seminars
- FSAG composition, tasks, methods
- Understanding relevant scientific research
- Identification of fatigue hazards
- Fatigue investigation processes
- Specific fatigue risk assessment methodologies
- Evaluation of effectiveness of mitigations
- Performance indicators and monitoring
- Bio-mathematical models
Target group of the Fatigue Management Seminars for Experts
This three-day seminar addresses all relevant topics for experts. Experts, that are responsible to oversee, implement, maintain or adopt a Safety Management System (SMS) or Fatigue Risk Management System (FRMS) in their organisation.
- CAA dedicated people for SMS, FRM(S), Crew Specification Schemes
- Civil Aviation Authority Safety Inspectors (CASIs)
- Safety Managers and Officers, Auditors
- FRM(S) Managers, Champions, Coordinators
- Head of Planning Departments
- Operational Managers
- FSAG Members
Fatigue Management Seminars are located at Berlin.
Language during Seminars
Dates 2017 of our Public Fatigue Management Seminars
Seminar 1: Berlin; 07.-09. November 2017 (registration closed)
1495€ plus applicable taxes of your country
Discounts are available starting with 3 or more participants of the same organisation